- 3,666 Covid cases as CMO says contacts being reduced RTE.ie
- ‘Our health system alone cannot get us out of this’: HSE chief urges public to help reduce virus spread Irish Examiner
- All indicators pointing towards deteriorating Covid trajectory, says Deputy CMO The Irish Times
- Coronavirus Ireland: Health minister Stephen Donnelly issues stark warning over Delta variant as Ireland records 1200 new Covid cases today Independent.ie
- Covid: 1,051 new cases amid warnings health system cannot handle strain of Long Covid BreakingNews.ie
- View Full coverage on Google News
SOURCE: "health news" – Google News – Read entire story here.